tiistai 17. tammikuuta 2012

17.1.12

Why can't my life be like a fairytale ?


I'm still stuck at home, sick, watching girly movies, which was a probably huge mistake, because I understood that my life is absolutely broing. Today i watched She's The Man (which is so far one of my favourite movies).



That movie made me realize how absolutely boring my life is. Nothing's happening, just nothing. Like my friend said: "If nothing happens, make things happen." I think those words are so true, I have to start taking risks, I have to start making new relationships with people, I'm just too damn fed up living my teenage years like this. I'm not saying I want to smoke up and drink - no. I'm not like that, I just want some excitement in my life. It'd be so nice to have something in my life or someone .

I miss you. I miss you so bad.
Please, talk to me. I miss your voice
And the way you laugh. I miss you.


I've been really happy lately. I love the feeling, it feels like nothing can hurt you anymore, like you're safe from all the bad. But it's a fragile feeling - something or someone can break it in a second. That's why you have to enjoy every single bit of it. I want to feel like this for ever.



                                                                                                          

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti