keskiviikko 18. tammikuuta 2012

18.1.12

How am I supposed to live if I can't live my life with you?


Yes! Tomorrow I'll be able to go to school again! I'll see my friends and the people I missed. But I'll also see some teachers, who scare the living crap out of me and I'm so stressed, because I have missed alot of classes. I couldn't sleep well, because of the stress, which doesn't help me to recover from my illness, which was basically just fever and headache. I'm so behind of all the others, that's why I hate being sick. I just can't get a bad mark from a test or homework. I know I stress myself too much with my grades, but I just can't help it.


What are you afraid of ? That the world ends, your enemies, your prents? I'm afraid of losing someone I love. Like for example one of my friends. What should I do with out them? I have no clue. I've lost my last bestfriend. Or well - she lost me. She went together with one guy, and she just neglected me. And nowadays, she has no-one. She's so lost with out him and I feel so sorry for her, but I won't take her back. We don't hate eachother or anything, we're just friends nowadays. And I have new friends that are like air to me, with out them I can not breath.




"Just know that I'm here for you.<3"
"I know.<3"
"<3"




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti